An add-on for Advanced Custom Fields to allow users to select from a list of color choices. Setting up the field works exactly like setting up a radio button list, the main difference being that the key will also be used to style the element.
This is useful for allowing users to pick from a limited selection of colors, rather than enter an arbitrary hex value or choose from a color picker.
Supports all of the following color formats:
- hex: #FF0000
- rgb: rgb(255,0,0)
- rgba: rgba(255,0,0, 1)
- hsl: hsl(0,100%,50%)
- hsla: hsla(0,100%,50%, 1)
- name: red
Note: you may also use
none to show a transparent swatch with a checkerboard background.
This ACF field type is compatible with:
- ACF 4
- ACF 5 (PRO version)
- Make sure to have Advanced Custom Fields plugin installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the plugin while creating custom fields
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“ACF Color Swatches” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
4/25/18 – v1.0.7
- issue – Fixed bug with returning value instead of array
10/23/17 – v1.0.6
10/23/17 – v1.0.5
- fa93a8b – Add return value option
2/13/17 – v1.0.4
- 44912a6 – Allow inclusion within theme
10/21/16 – v1.0.3-rc.1
- 7bdc1d2 – Improved composer instructions
10/7/16 – v1.0.3
- 9d733d9 – Add composer.json
- Added readme.txt for WordPress plugin database
5/19/16 – v1.0.3-alpha
- 0b1b7f6 – Added support for ACF5
11/9/15 – v1.0.2
- Added checkerboard pattern to indicate transparency
- Added subtle border to show swatches that match the background color
10/14/15 – v1.0.1
- Improved browser / OS support by replacing input elements with block elements
9/20/15 – v1.0.0
- Initial Release