Admin Taxonomy Filter helps you to filter posts or custom post types in the admin area (the post list table) by custom taxonomies. It’s similar to filter posts by categories, which is supported by default.
The plugin supports filter by multiple taxonomies and has settings to let you choose which taxonomies are filterable.
The plugin is open source and hosted on Github. If you have any problem or feedback, please open an issue.
If you like this plugin, you might like Meta Box.
- Go to Plugins | Add New and search for Admin Taxonomy Filter
- Click Install Now button to install the plugin
- After installing, click Activate Plugin to activate the plugin
After installing, go to Settings | Taxonomy Filter and select the taxonomies you want to filter for each custom post type.
Then go to the all posts screen to see the filter above the table.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Admin Taxonomy Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Update compatibility tags
- Update compatibility with the latest version of WordPress
- First version