This plugin integrates BibSonomy into your blog:
- post your blog entries to BibSonomy with a few clicks
- show your tags from BibSonomy as a cloud or chart
- include a list of posts inside your content (powerful)
This plugin is released under the GPL.
- Unzip the plugin into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page.
- Go to Settings – BibSonomy and fill out the form.
- Follow the instructions here.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- The macros are eating my content?!
This happens if you’re using one of the macros
more than once inside a post/page. Say, your page looks like this:
… some content …
The output of the first macro will show up but the content until the
closing part of the same macro will disappear.
Solution: just add the closing part of a macro to every macro on this
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“BibSonomy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Corrected issue that BibSonomy returns JSON instead of XML
- Adapted rights for settings page
- Small visual enhancements
- Added russian translation, kudos to FatCow
- Added german translation
- All in one SEO descriptions will be shown
- The tag cloud is a little bit more sophisticated, i.e. calculates the size for the tags adapted to the tags at hand.
- The tag occurrence graph looks nicer now.
- Added Harvard and JUCS style to style attribute of bibsonomy-posts macro.
- Added sort attribute to bibsonomy-posts macro.
- Nicer word-wrapping of a post’s description (excerpt) on admin page.
- Updated BibSonomy PHP API, so we can leverage the caching mechanism.
- Publications can be styled with BibSonomy’s own format.
- User can supply own CSS via config.php.
- Now we’re using the Google Chart API to generate charts with statistical information about tags.
- Custom configuration parameters now reside in a config.php.
- Removed Minimum tag frequency from admin page and introduced a minusercount attribute to the tags macro.
- There’s no support for WordPress prior to 2.5 anymore.
- The plugin works with PHP 5.x; using PHP 4 won’t cut it.
- We’re using the Shortcode API.
- cURL must be installed on the server now.
1.2, 1.3 and 1.4
- not released
- First release