The normal WP Tag Cloud widget only uses one taxonomy at a time, and doesn’t handle the default post_tag or category taxonomies being assigned to custom post types.
With this plugin, you can now configure (on a per-widget basis):
- which taxonomies and post types are to be included,
- the size of the smallest and largest tags (in different font units),
- which terms should always be excluded from the cloud,
- the maximum number of tags to show in the cloud,
- how to order the tags – alphabetically or by number of tagged posts (ascending or descending), or just randomly,
- how to treat tags with just one entry – leave alone, remove them or link directly to that post,
- whether to make links no-follow,
- what case the tags should appear as,
- the widget background and tag background/foreground colours,
- and how long each widget’s output should be saved for, if at all.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/combined-taxonomies-tag-cloud/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance -> Widgets screen to add the Combined Tag Cloud widget to your sidebars, customising each widget individually.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Combined Taxonomies Tag Cloud” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Bugfix: transient was only saving a single instance
- Bugfix: crashed in a different place if you deleted a taxonomy while it was selected in a widget
- Tested with WP 5.2.1
- Tested with WP 4.6.1
- Bugfix: crashed if you deleted a taxonomy while it was selected in a widget
- Enhancement: added colour pickers
- Bugfix: tidied up the stylesheet
- Initial release.