If you want to quickly show/hide/rename most of the functionalities in WooCommerce, this is the right plugin for you.
Custom Conditions For WooCommerce is a modern and simple way to change most of the functionalities in WooCommerce.
🔥 Features 🔥
- Hide / Show Add to Cart button on every page separately
- Hide / Show Product prices on every page separately
- Hide / Show Product prices on Google Search
- Hide / Show Coupon code on every page separately
- Hide / Show Descriptions tabs
- Hide / Show specific Checkout fields
- Change name on Add to Cart button on every page separately
- Much more coming soon…
How to use
After activation, move to WooCommerce -> Custom Conditions and begin to configure your WooCommerce sections.
The support is exclusively limited to the wordpress.org support forum.
🔝 CODING STANDARDS 🔝
Custom Conditions For WooCommerce has your website performance in mind – every script and style is minified and loaded conditionally.
🌟 Check our other plugins 🌟
- Go to Settings > Plugins in your administrator panel.
- Search for Custom Conditions For WooCommerce
- Click install.*
- Download the zip file.
- Login to your
- Open your plugins bar and click
- Click the
custom-conditions-for-woocommercefrom your downloads folder
- All done, now activate the plugin
- Go to WooCommerce -> Custom Conditions and configure it ( or click on Settings )
- Save, and you’re all good.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Can I use Custom Conditions For WooCommerce plugin with any WordPress theme?
Yes, the Custom Conditions for WooCommerce plugin is compatible with all of the themes.
I don’t see the changes for Google prices
That change won’t affect your website immediately. Instead, it will affect it when Google robots re-crawl your website again. That can take up to 40 days.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Custom Conditions For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
[ 1.0.4 ] – 2021.07.27
- Decreased version of PHP
[ 1.0.3 ] – 2021.07.26
- Compatibility with all of the themes
[ 1.0.0 ] – 2021.07.09
- Plugin created and published