This project helps you implement your own Custom Status in the Post Submit Box.
Implements register_post_status and a little jQuery function to render the status on the admin screen.
This plugin is Open Source software. It was built with <3 in Cancun by Page Carbajal / Software Engineer.
Requested and sponsored by Octopus / Agencia de Marketing Digital.
At this time, all post status are private.
All Posts you mark with your Custom Status will not be included in the LOOP unless the user is logged-in.
Get ready in 4 simple steps
- Install the plugin
- Go to Tools > Custom Status Settings
- Add the Custom Status you want to use with your Posts separated by commas
- Edit any of your Posts, select the new status
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Custom Post Status” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Custom Post Status” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
= 1.1.0 – Release Candidate 1
- Tested with WordPress 4.5
- All posts are non public
= 1.0.2 – Fixed Noop Translation Error
- Fixed Noop Translation Error
= 1.0.1 – WPExpress upgrade
- Upgraded to WPExpress 1.3.0
= 1.0.0 – Our First Custom Post Status
- Enhanced JS to set the current post status
- Implemented Custom Status List
- Implemented Settings Page
- Added dependencies to the repository
- Added settings page
- Added basic methods to customize JS
- Configured the plugin to work only for posts and only on edit and add screens
- Added language files, style and script files
- Added basic files.