This simple plugin is a must-have for anyone that works with custom taxonomies or post types – and is an especially good compliment
to Brad Williams’ indispensable Custom Post Type UI plugin.
By default, WordPress only shows built-in taxonomies in your administrative list tables (e.g. Categories & Tags). But
if you rely on custom taxonomies for organization (particularly when working with custom post types) then you are
typically out of luck.
This plugin fixes that – ensuring that custom taxonomies are added as columns to all necessary list tables automatically.
This is an initial release and includes no bells or whistles – but if you need this functionality, you’re likely a developer
just looking for a good head start, anyway. If you have any improvements, additions, or suggestions, please leave a post in the
WordPress.org forums with the correct
Via WordPress Admin
- From your sites admin, go to Plugins > Add New
- In the search box, type ‘Custom Taxonomy Columns’ and press enter
- Locate the entry for ‘Custom Taxonomy Columns’ (there should be only one) and click the ‘Install’ link
- When installation is finished, click the ‘Activate’ link
custom-taxonomy-columnsfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’re finished! Start using Custom Taxonomy Columns.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Custom Taxonomy Columns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Initial release!