Debug Bar Rewrite Rules adds information about Rewrite Rules (changed via filters) to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for Debug Bar, but it is also can work in standalone mode (as admin tools page). Note: this plugin not able to track
add_rewrite_rule function calls, for a reason this function is untraceable.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of existing rewrite rules
- List of rewrite rules
- List of available filter hooks that can affect rewrite rules.
- List of filters that affects rewrite rules.
- Ability to search in rules with highlighting matches.
- Ability to test url and see what rules can be applied to it.
- Ability to flush rules directly from debug bar panel/tools page.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Debug Bar Rewrite Rules” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Debug Bar Rewrite Rules” has been translated into 8 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Debug Bar Rewrite Rules” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [bugfix] – php8.0 compatible call_user_func_array calls.
- [general] – way assets appear on a page changed.
- [bug] – Fixed: warning on private static var
- [bug] – Fixed: admin page https://github.com/butuzov/Debug-Bar-Rewrite-Rules/issues/2
- [bug] – Fixed: domain field https://github.com/butuzov/Debug-Bar-Rewrite-Rules/issues/3
- [general] – added Makefile to simplify development
- [minor changes] – Localization Changes.
- [improvement] – New Icon (for wordpress.org) and tags.
- [code refactoring] – Minor code changes.
- [improvement] – Added track for PHP
__invokemethods (callable objects)
- [bugfix] – Added fix for plugin loaded via symlinks
- [code refactoring] – Code of PHP and JS refactored.
- [ui] UI Change – Domain input box width calculated with JS
- [bugfix] – e.preventDefault()
- [bugfix] – Double check for empty array in filters UI
- Code refactored from version 0.1
- Non Public Release