This plugin allows to set some security improvements to your WordPress site. Blocking attempts of scan from WPScan and other similar tools.
A few methods you want prevent to scan:
- Disable robots.txt
- Disable detect User Agent
- Disable XML-RPC
- Remove generator info
- Prevent advanced fingerprinting
- Remove version number
- Stop plugin enumeration
- Prevent username enumeration
- Prevent wpconfig enumeration
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘don-security’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “Configuration \ Security” and select what you want to block.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Don Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Image changes and svg icon
- Adding translate support, starting with English and Portuguese Brazil
- First version published.