Tha Dynamic CTA plugins, put you under control of how to show the proper CTA guide by a flux and watching URL or terms.
- Create CTA with editor of WordPress admin, like a simple post
- Define a flux and order of CTA to show
- Watching terms or full URL to put a sot just on the right place
More information on using the plugin is available at http://dynamicctas.com/.
- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the ‘Dynamic CTA’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to Dynamic CTAs in the left-hand menu to start using
Follow these steps:
- Create your CTAs by clicking on left Word Press menu
- For each CTA you can put term to be watched or a full URL
- Go to the widgets section at Word Press menu and put the Dynamic CTA widget on the place that you wnat to show tour CTAs.
- That’ it! All pages are monitoring by widget and if some term or URL that you describe are match with current URL that your are visiting we mark than and the user will see on next page (or reload) the defined CTA.
More information on using the plugin is available here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Dynamic CTA” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Fix a bug with uninstall process that can delete some posts
- Improve the uninstall process to remove widget instances of Dynamic CTAs
- First release