With this plugin you can see how many views a single post has.
Just link on the All Post link in the left menu
No need for adding codes anywhere, just plug’n’play
- Download the zip file.
- Extract the zip file. you will now get a folder called EasyPostViewCounter
- Upload the EasyPostViewCounter folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate Easy Post View Counter under admin menu
- Done! you are now able to see how many views you posts has
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- Where can i see the counter
Under All Posts there is a column, it only shows a digits, which is the amount of times the post has been viewed.
- Can i see how many times the post has been view before installing this plugin
No, this plugin will not show views before it was installed.
- How can I reset the counter?
Under Custome Fields, there is a entry called EasyPostViewCounter, change the value of that one to 0. There is no way to reset all posts yet
- Will it count my own views?
No it will only count views for non administrators.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Easy Post View Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Easy Post View Counter” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed counting issue
- Fixed issue where posts are being counted multible times.
- Tested with WP 4.1.1
- Ensured that this version worked with WordPress 4.0
- Made it possible to sort post be views.
- First released version