Set the fav-icon in your blog or website just by putting a link.
- Easy and simple.
- You can make any types of image as your fav-icon in your wordpress website.
- You can put any link either from website or from media library.
Brought to you by Md. Eftakhairul Islam & Sirajus Salayhin
This may have bugs and lack of many features. If you want to contribute on this project, you are more than welcome. Please fork the repository from Github.
Just flow the following easy steps..
- Select any link of image (png or any kind of image) from any website or upload a image to media and take the link from media
- Click on ‘set Fav Icon url’ button at admin menu.
- put that as Fav Icon Url. Click the “Save Changes” button for updating the setting.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- Q. Media Link is possible for fav-icon?
A. Yes, possible. You can upload image to media. Then, just take link and put that as fav-icon
- Q. Can I put a like from another website?
A. Yes, you can. You can put any valid link.
- Q. What types of file extension does it support ?
A. It supports ico, png, jpg, jpeg or other image types.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Easy Set Favicon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Easy Set Favicon” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Admin template favicon’s support added
Initial version released