Easily embed a panorama scene in your WordPress blog. If you own the Flash Panorama Player (available at http://flashpanoramas.com/player/) you can simply and easily upload a QTVR (Quicktime VR) file (or several) to your blog and then embed a Flash viewer window for them.
Note that this plugin will not work without your licensed FPP swf files. See the installation instructions for where to put the files.
FPP-Pano - QTVR Panorama Viewer interface for WordPress Copyright (C) 2008 Roger Theriault This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.<h3>Updates</h3>
See the GNU General Public License for more details:
- Unzip into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drop the following files from your “Flash Panorama Player” software
into the FPP directory:
4. Go to Settings | FPP-Pano and choose whether you’d like this plugin to serve
up the CSS for your player
* if you make your own settings in your theme’s stylesheet, disable this
4. Upload a MOV file of your panorama using the Insert Media button in the editor (you don’t need to actually insert this in your post, it won’t work anyway)
5. Now, to embed a player, in the edit window, select the location and click the 360 icon in the toolbar. Choose one or more Panoramas from the pop-up and click Insert. The shortcode will be inserted into the editor for you.
6. You can also insert the shortcode by hand [fpp-pano id=1,2,3]
7. You can also use the template tag
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- What type of file should I upload? What’s a QTVR?
QTVR is Quicktime VR. It usually has a .mov extension, but it’s not a video. It’s a collection of photos stitched together in a panorama.
- How can I make a panorama?
There are plenty of resources on the web for creating panoramas. You’ll want the resulting file to be a QTVR file to work with this viewer interface.
- What is Flash Panorama Player?
Flash Panorama Player is a Flash based method for viewing panoramas. More information is available at http://flashpanoramas.com/player/
There are no reviews for this plugin.