GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard let’s you add new tab on LifterLMS groups with a GamiPress leaderboard of group members!
Through the GamiPress settings you will be able to configure the metrics by which group members should be ranked and the columns to show.
Important: This plugin requires GamiPress – Leaderboards add-on, LifterLMS plugin and LifterLMS – Groups add-on.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
How can I configure the Leaderboard display?
After installing GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard, you will find the plugin settings on your WordPress admin area navigating to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “LifterLMS Group Leaderboard”.
Just choose the settings you want and click the “Save Settings” button.
Can I regenerate all group’s leaderboards?
Of course, on your WordPress admin area, navigate to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “LifterLMS Group Leaderboard” where you will find at bottom of this box a button named “Regenerate Group’s Leaderboards”.
Simply, click this button to run a safe process that will regenerate the leaderboards to groups that hasn’t one.
Note: This is a safe process, so clicking multiples times won’t make any data lost. Process will run just on groups that haven’t assigned a leaderboard yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated to match with Leaderboards 1.3.8 update.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed incorrect application for the number of users and users per page settings.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed incorrect application for the number of users setting (requires Leaderboards 1.3.0).
- Added extra checks to only run plugin code if Leaderboards add-on is installed.
- New Features
- Added support to Leaderboards add-on pagination.
- Updated deprecated jQuery functions.
- Improved the way that the leaderboard tab is active.
- Initial release.