GamiPress – Transfers Notes adds the ability to your users to leave notes about their transfer on the GamiPress – Transfers add-on!
- “notes” attribute on transfer shortcodes (Accepts yes or no, by default no).
- “Notes” field on transfers blocks and widgets (By default the field is unchecked).
- “Notes” section on transfer details (on the [gamipress_transfer_history] shortcode).
- “User Notes” field on the tarnsfer edit screen.
Note: By default the notes option is deactivated on all shortcodes, blocks and widgets. You need to update the shortcodes by adding the required attribute (for example: [gamipress_points_transfer notes=”yes”]) and on blocks and widgets checking the “Notes” field.
Important: This plugin requires GamiPress – Transfers add-on.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“GamiPress – Transfers Notes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Initial release.