This plugin lets you use the WordPress Appearance -> Header functionality to upload a custom logo or header for your site using the Genesis Theme Framework.
- Upload the entire
genesis-simple-headersfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the ‘Appearance’ menu, click ‘Headers’
- Upload a logo or header
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Genesis Simple Headers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Genesis Simple Headers” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removing the no support message.
- Added support for CopyBlogger theme
- Did NOT add support for other new StudioPress themes that already have header support built in to the theme. Including: Appirition, Decor, Luscious, Metro, Modern, Pretty Pictures, Quattro, Stretch
- Did NOT add support for the Mindstream theme as it doesn’t include a header image.
- Added support for version 2.x of the following themes: Agency, Education, Executive, Going Green, Mocha
- Added support for all 1.x and 2.x Genesis child themes
- Removed Beta from version number – ugh
- Rewrote plugin
- Added support for all standard Genesis child themes
- Added standard / advanced settings to appearance -> headers tab
- Fixed issue with Outreach theme
- Added support for Generate theme
- Replaced depricated function call, but left backwards compatability
- Fixed issue with Agency theme support
- Initial Release