Extend the Jigoshop shipping methods by adding a basic bundle method.
This is a very simple plugin that allows you to set an initial shipping price for every product. You can set a smaller shipping price for subsequent products. The shipping price can be capped by setting a maximum number of products.
For example, the shop sells T-shirts. The shipping cost of one T-shirt is 2.50. For all other T-shirts ordered the shipping cost will be 1.00. However, the shop does not want to charge more that 6.50 in shipping for any given order. The product cap will therefore be five products: (1 x 2.50) + (4 x 1.00) = 6.50
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- Delete any existing
jigoshop-basic-bundle-shippingfolder from the
jigoshop-basic-bundle-shippingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Shipping panel under the Jigoshop ‘Settings’ menu.
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- I have an issue with the plugin
Please visit the Support Forum and see what has been raised before, if not raise a new topic.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Jigoshop Basic Bundle Shipping” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Jigoshop Basic Bundle Shipping” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed – Issues with further field not showing
- Added – Shipping will not be calculated for Virtual or Downloadable products
- Added – Backward compatibility with pre 1.4 versions of Jigoshop
- Updated to be compatible with Jigoshop 1.4+
- First release.