Display your CV (also called Resume or Curriculum vitae) on your blog from your linkedIn public page informations.
All rights reserved Arnaud Lejosne
- Download It
- Install it
- Add [linkedinresume] on the page where you want your cv to appear
Note : by default, the language will be your wordpress language but you can specify one by adding the attribute “lang” if you have a multilanguage profile to choose which one you want to display.
Per example : [linkedinresume lang=”fr”] will display the french version of your resume
- Change the url on the setting page to your linkedin public page url
- Enjoy 😉
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- An error occurs saying that you need cURL
Go edit your php.ini and enable cURL by renaming “;extension=php_curl.dll” to “extension=php_curl.dll”
- I get this error : “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or ‘}’”
It’s just because you’re using an old version of PHP (4.x). If you want to use my plugin (and a lot of other plugins ;)) you will have to upgrade… If you are running your WordPress on a hosted server then, perhaps that you just have to enable it… For that, just create a file called “.htaccess” at the root of your WordPress and write those two lines in it :
AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
AddHandler x-mapp-php5 .php
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“LinkedIn Resume” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“LinkedIn Resume” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Some code cleanup and fixes due to some code modifications on the linkedin side
Belorussian translation thanks to Marcis G. (http://pc.de/)
1.91, 1.92 & 1.93
A lot of enhancements on the education regexp
- Regexp compatibility bugs fixed
- Optimisation of some regexps
- Additional notes about schools added
- Better regexps
- __e bugfix
- Implementation of the WordPress translation files for english, portugese and french.
- Implementation of the multilanguage system
- Bug fixed for the summary part
- Creation of a real readme file and new screenshots taken.
- Disabling the parts that contains unused fields
- Code optimisation
- Some bugfixes