Low-Key ToolBar makes the block editor toolbar less noticeable and improve block editor UX.
I think block editor toolbar is useful, but too big and too conspicuous and disturbing.
Sure, top toolbar mode is not disturbing, but is not user-friendly.
This plugin add its own setting sidebar to block editor and You can control scale, opacity, vertical position of the block editor toolbar.
By adjusting these properteis, the toolbar will be less noticeable, and it will improve UX.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Low-Key ToolBar
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/low-key-toolbardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Low-Key ToolBar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Now available for all post types.
- Fixed problem with sidebar not displaying initial values.
- Remove dependency on jQuery.
- Change icon to original one.
- Fixed an issue where transparency settings were not applied when reloading.
- First Release