Create newsletter signup forms for Mailster with the block editor.
Read the documentation
This is a BETA feature and requires a dedicate plugin. Some features are subject to change before the stable release. Please submit your feedback on Github
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
This plugin provides 7 blocks.
- Mailster Homepage
- Mailster Form Use a Mailster Block Form on your page
- Lists Field Adds a List block to your Mailster Block Form
- GDPR Field Adds a Checkbox to your Mailster Block form for GDPR compliance
- Mailster Form Define the look of your form here.
- Close Link A simple link to close the popup
- Message Field Adds a Message field to your Mailster Block Form
- Upload the entire
mailster-block-formsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Newsletter => Block Forms
- Click on “add New” to create a new form.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Can I use this as a stand alone plugin?
No, Mailster 3.2.0 or above is required to use this plugin. Get it here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Mailster Block Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- new filter
mailster_block_form_field_errorsfor third parties
mailster_block_formfilter containing form html
- new ‘load’ trigger on forms
- fixed: check referrer to prevent errors if it’s not defined
- fixed: display issue of cover block in forms with WP 6.1 and Gutenberg 14.2+
- fixed: message block are not added correctly with WP 6.1 and Gutenberg 14.2+
- fixed: unable to change the value of the scroll trigger threshold.
- fixed: don’t scroll to bottom of page in preview pane if form has not been saved for the first time.
- fixed: excerpt was empty on archive page if form was used in content.
- improved: accessibility on form submission messages (may require form updates).
- improved: close button accessibility.
- redirection after form submission now delayed for 150ms to complete all remote events.
- updated: referrer is now the current page if no the referrer is from the same origin.
- padding for popups in preview panel is not unset by default.
- updated cool down method (Please update this settings in the Appearance menu)
- using fieldsets for accessibility
- use preventDefault on button click to prevent default behavior
- preview improvements
- tab now iterates through elements for accessibility.
- fixed: close button wasn’t visible on some mobile devices
- new block with a close link to close the popup
- improved accessibility on close buttons
- re-enabled kses filter on HTML output
- fixed: classic editor is shown if classic editor plugin is enabled
- improved: validation of post message in preview modal
- fixed: always load form data even on preview screen
- added option to change to alignment of form fields
- initial release