WORDPRESS PRELOADER BUILDER PLUGIN
MAZ Loader helps you add different styles of Preloaders into your site to make your users stay a delight to wait for your site to load. You do not need a developer to set up your Preloaders as its been built with ease of use in mind using our easy to use, yet powerful, Builder.
MAZ Loader allows you to create Preloaders using a variety of Fields which give you endless possibilities on how to style your Preloaders in combination with animations as well as transitions.
MAZ Loader has been built with the customer in mind making it easy to use and beginner friendly for someone who needs to build a simple to a more Preloader to someone who likes customizability.
MAZ Loader Pro
This plugin is the free version of the MAZ Loader Pro plugin that comes with more features giving you more fields and more control over your Preloaders.
* Progress Bar Field
* Percentage Counter Field
* Custom HTML Field
* Lottie Field
* Publishing Rules
* Device Control
* Custom Code section and more!
MAZ Loader Builder consists of the following sections:
- Fields List
- Fields Settings
- Loader Appearance Settings
- Loader Settings
- Custom Code PRO
- Publish Settings PRO
- Loader Responsive Buttons
- Run Loader button
Below we can find more information for each of the above sections.
A Preloader consists of Fields which populate the Preloader’s content. The available fields are the following:
- Text Field
- Image Field
- Icon Field
- Progress Bar Field PRO
- Percentage Counter Field PRO
- Circle Percentage Counter Field PRO
- Custom HTML Field PRO
- Lottie Field PRO
* Font Awesome Field
Read more on Fields on our documentationhere: Fields Documentation.
All the fields mentioned provide you with a variety of settings:
- Font Size
- Text Color
- Background Color
- Image Upload
- Custom Image URL
- Set the Width & Height of Images
- Border Radius
- Icons (Preloaders) from a list of SVG, GIFS and CSS
- Animations PRO
- Transitions PRO
- Progress Bar Width PRO
- Progress Bar Height PRO
- Progress Bar Show/Hide Percentage PRO
- Progress Bar Position PRO
- Lottie Data Source (URL or JSON text) PRO
- Custom HTML PRO
- Custom CSS PRO
- More to come… !
Read more regarding our upcoming features on our Changelog.
Once you have added your Fields to your Preloader, you can change their order using Drag and Drop which makes it super easy to control your content without the need to delete a Field, lose your settings and then re-create it. Duplicating a Field is also supporting with the click of a button which creates the same Field and puts it on the bottom of your Preloader’s content.
Read our documentation on Preloaders here: Preloaders Documentation
Loader Appearance Settings
Your Preloader can be customized via the Appearance Tab which contains settings such as:
- Background Color: Set any color for your Preloader’s background
- Background Image: Set an image as your Preloader’s background
- Background Image Type: Set how the background image will appear (pattern or cover)
- Background Image Position: Set the background image position
- Loader Content Position: A list of 9 different positions for on how your Preloader’s Content will appear
- Side by Side Loader Items: Set your Preloader items to appear one next to another instead of one below another. This setting does not work with all Content Positions.
- PRO Display Close Button: Show a Close button on the top right of your Preloader allowing your visitors to close it before it finishes loading.
- PRO Display Transition: Display a unique transition to your Preloader from 20+ different and unique transitions. Set any color you desire to match the theme of your site.
- Disable Page Scroll: While your Preloader is displaying you can disable the scroll bars on your page.
This section handles the times of your Preloader as well as whether to display your Preloader on the homepage (If set to appear site-wide).
- Minimum Loading Time: Set the minimum time your Preloader will display
- Duration: Set the duration of your Preloader (Total duration consists of Minimum Loading Time + Duration)
- Delay: Set how long after your page started loading your Preloader will appear.
- PRO Device Control: Set where your Preloader will appear, whether it be desktop, tablet or mobile only. Target different devices based on your needs.
PRO Limit Impressions: Limit how many times a visitor can see the Preloader in a specific time period.
[FREE] Show on Homepage: If you have set your Preloader to appear site-wide, then you can set it to appear only on your Homepage.
Custom Code [PRO]
Publish Settings [PRO]
Publish Settings help you set where your Preloader will appear by creating conditions that determine where your Preloaders will appear across your site based on filters such as your Homepage, Entire Site, Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Tags or Categories. This makes it easy to make your Preloaders appear on specific pages and not on all your site.
Loader Responsive Buttons
MAZ Loader provides you with 3 buttons to show how your Preloader will appear in different devices such as Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. While clicking on each one of the buttons, the Demo Browser in the Builder will resize to try and demonstrate your Preloader in different devices.
Run Loader Button
The Run Loader button allows you to run your Preloader and see how it will work in your site before enabling it. It will auto hide itself at start and then use the Minimum Loading Time, Duration and Delay to give your a live demonstration of how it would work on your site. After the Preloader ends, it will hide itself and appear again after a second to allow you to continue editing it.
MAZ Loader Settings
MAZ Loader Settings page allow you to set the following aspects of the plugin:
- Impressions: Enable/Disable Impressions. If you disable this setting then Impressions wont be tracked whenever a Preloader is viewed by your visitors.
- Display the last published Preloader on all pages?: By enabling this, MAZ Loader will pick the last published Preloader and display it site-wide. If you disable this you can add as many Preloaders as you desire on different pages using the shortcode provided on each Preloader.
- Keep data during update?: Keep this checkbox checked in order not to lose any data while disabling/uninstalling the plugin. If you uncheck this then in case you uninstall the plugin all the data will be removed.
- License Key PRO: Set your license key to automatically get updates for your Pro version.
MAZ Loader provides you with a shortcode that is unique to each Preloader. This shortcode can be viewed on the View Preloaders page and allows you to copy and paste it on a page, post, etc… and display unique Preloaders on different pages across your site.
MAZ Loader comes pre-installed with a Gutenberg block. This block allows you to add a Preloader to your pages via the Gutenberg editor. It will overwrite any Publish Options set to the Preloader and work on the page you set it to.
MAZ Loader provides you with Analytics by giving you information on your Preloader, Fields and Impressions. Here is a list of the provided Analytics:
- Total number of Loaders
- How many Loaders are enabled at any time
- How many Loaders have been seen from your visitors
- How many fields do your Loaders contain
- The total amount of Impressions on all your Loaders (enabled or not)
- The average impressions per Loader
- The Impressions that were recorded yesterday
- The Impressions for today
- A projection for the Impressions of the current month
You can contact us if you have any questions regarding MAZ Loader using our Support Form on our site, Contact Support.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- MAZ Loader – Preloader Builder for WordPress
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/maz-loaderdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the MAZ Loader menu item from the left sidebar, in your Administrator Panel, to start using MAZ Loader.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Can I create multiple Preloaders?
You can create as many Preloaders as you desire! There is no limit!
Can I assign different Preloaders on my pages?
Each Preloader can be assigned to any page/post/custom post type using a variety of different methods such as shortcode, Gutenberg block or via the Publishing Rules.
Can I create a Preloader and use it sitewide?
In the Free version, there is an option on the Settings Page (Display the last published Loader on all pages?) which is disabled by default and lets you enable it and display the last published Preloader on all pages of your website.
The PRO version gives you the possibility to create endless customizable Preloaders using the Publish Settings page.
Can I create a Preloader and use it only on the homepage?
As you create a Preloader, you can go to the Settings Tab > Scroll down and check the Show on Homepage to make the Preloader appear only on the homepage of your site.
The PRO version gives you the possibility to create endless customizable Preloaders using the Publish Settings page.
Will MAZ Loader slow down my website?
Not at all! MAZ Loader is built with performance in mind. Its front-end library consists of only 10.0 KB of CSS and 4.4 KB of JS.
Do you provide support?
You can contact us regarding any question on MAZ Loader using our Support Form on your site.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“MAZ Loader – Preloader Builder for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Fix: Percentage Counter styling improvements.
- Added: Circle Percentage Counter.
- Added: “Delete Impressions” option in “View Loaders” list dropdown to clear a preloaders impressions.
- Fix: An issue where if the images preloader prevented the preloader from closing correctly under certain circumstances.
- Updated: When deleting a preloader, it should also delete all of its impressions.
- Fixes an issue where Preloaders could be deleted without validation.
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.9
- Improves the preloading of images
- Improves Elementor compatibility.
- Further security improvements.
- Security fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.8
- Fix: An issue where JSON added in Lottie field wouldnt display the animation.
- Fix: An issue where the Gutenberg block wouldn’t load Preloaders correctly under certain circumstances.
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.7
- Lottie field can now be previewed in the back-end builder.
- Added: Loop, Number of times to loop, Width settings to the Lottie field.
- Fix: Width/Height fields can properly save the percentage character.
- Fix: Images Preloading should only occur if images have valid URLs
- Fix: Image Reset button wouldn’t display the placeholder image.
- Updated: Some dashboard colors.
- Updated: The preloading of images on page load.
- Added: WooCommerce Products Publishing Rule to display your Preloaders within any targeted WooCommerce Product.
- Added: WooCommerce Categories Publishing Rule to display your Preloaders within any WooCommerce category or WooCommerce product that contains a specific category.
- Updated: Dashboard to include our new plugin, Content Promoter
- Updates dashboard text
- General improvements
- Fixed: Lottie field wasn’t saving properly the URL.
- Fixed: Lottie field wasn’t saving properly the JSON entered if it was larger than a specific amount of bytes.
- General improvements
- Fixed: An issue where some fields were not found in the previous update.
- Added: Limit Impressions, allowing you to limit how many times a visitor can see a Preloader in a specific time period.
- Added: Update Notifier
- Added: Sidebar in Settings page
- Updated: languages pot files
- Fix: Removes MAZ Loader menu item from non-admin users
- Added: Lottie Field. Add Adobe After Effects animation into your Preloaders!
- Changed: Review Reminder image now loads locally, from the plugin assets.
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.6
- Fixed: An issue where some files were not included in the final zip file
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.5
- Fixed: MAZ Loader rate reminder would not disappear on some occasions
- Fixed: MAZ Loader block not registering correctly on the block editor
- Fixed: When you click on a Field in the Live Preview, it should display the field settings on the left side of the Preloader Builder
- Changed: When you remove a Loader background image, it should fallback to the Background Color you have set under Appearance tab.
- Changed: Improved some field descriptions
- Added: A review reminder that appears once you activate the plugin for the first time which can be dismissed.
- Bumped version to 1.1.4
- Fixed: Back-end Preloader transition would not hide when the animation finished
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the documentation page
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the support page
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the upgrade to Pro page
- Changed: Updated some UI elements on the back-end form
- Changed: Updated translations
- Changed: Updated changelog
- Compatibility with 5.4
- Changed: Some UI elements
- Fixed: In some instances you werent able to save colors with alpha
- Changed: Preloaders are enabled by default upon-saving
- Changed: Settings option to display Preloaders site-wide is enabled by default
- Updated: languages .pot file
- Fixed: Preloaders not appearing upon saving
- Introduces the Pro version of MAZ Loader
- Added: Percentage Counter Field
- Added: Progress Bar Field
- Added: Custom HTML Field
- Added: Custom Code Section
- Added: Publish Settings Section
- Added: Loader Transitions
- Added: Field Animations
- Added: Display Close Button for your Loader
- Added: Display Transition for your Loader
- Added: Device Control
- Added: Publishing Rules filtering based on Homepage, Entire Site, Pages, Posts, Tags, Categories as well as Custom Post Types
- Added: Background overlay
- Added: Gutenberg Block
- Changed: Improved Drag and Drop of fields
- Changed: Dashboard Sidebar
- Fixed: How Loader Impressions are counted
- Compatibility with 5.3.2.
- Initial Release.