Enables replacing the default background color of WordPress media files (#f8f8f8) with any other color using a color picker under [Settings > Media]. Particularly useful when working with white media files on transparent background.
I decided to wrap this fix as a plugin after building a few websites where I used white shapes on transparent backgrounds, since it was nearly impossible to tell one image from another. Since I took the time to write it, I thought: why not share it?
If you find it useful, rate it and/or like my fb page.
Anyone familiar with PoEdit or any other Gettext Translations Editor should be able to add a translation of this plugin in less than 2 minutes, since the plugin only has very few strings for now. If you would like to add your language to the plugin, send the
.po file using
Plugin Author link.
- Install the plugin from WP repository or upload it to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your website.
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Upon activation it will replace the white (default) background of your media files with a pale green (#c1ceaf).
- Go to (Settings > Media) and change that color with any other one.
- Build a stunning website.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- Are you going to maintain this plugin?
Yes, I intend to continuously keep this plugin compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Media Files Background Color” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Added settings link from plugins list, multilingual support & checker background.