Meks Easy Social share was originally created as a feature for our Johannes WordPress theme but now it can be used on any WordPress website.
With this social sharing plugin you can easily add social share buttons to your posts and pages. The plugin is highly flexible and provides you with various styling to match your theme design.
Meks Easy Social Share WordPress plugin is created by Meks
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, Email, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, WhatsApp and vKontakte share buttons.
- 15+ styling variations
- Use original social brand colors or specify your custom accent color
- Automatically supports post and pages as well as all registered custom post types on the website
- Multiple placement options (above or below posts), plus template tag option for a custom display location anywhere you want
- Hooks and filters provided for an elegant way to modify the plugin through your own WordPress theme or a plugin
You can see Meks Easy Social Share live example on our Johannes theme demo website
- Upload meks-easy-social-share.zip to plugins via WordPress admin panel or upload unzipped folder to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- In dashboard, go to Settings -> Meks Easy Social Share to manage the plugin settings
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
For any questions, error reports and suggestions please visit https://mekshq.com/contact/
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Meks Easy Social Share” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Meks Easy Social Share” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Meks Easy Social Share” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Slight improvements regarding potential security issues
- Added: Support for AMP pages
- Fix: LinkedIn sharing
- Fix: Pinterest sharing
- Fix: Sharing problem
- Added: AMP support
- Added: Notification for meks plugins
- Added: Filters for “before” and “after” parameters so themes can hook onto it and change to its own markup
- Added: Support for custom post types
- Added: Plugin settings page
- Initial release