When you just want to focus on what you’re writing, the default WordPress editor can feel cluttered, with distractions surrounding your content.
Minimalist Editor turns your post editor into a digital typewriter, with nothing else left on the screen than what you’re writing.
Inspired by editors such as WriteRoom.
Works by installing the plugin and activating Distraction Free Writing mode.
- Typewriter style post editor
- Light and dark mode
- Sans serif typeface option
- Upload the Minimalist Editor plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory, or search for it under Plugins -> Add new in you WordPress backend.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Activate the Distraction Free Writing Mode in the WordPress new post page.
- Find additional options under Appearance -> Minimalist Editor
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Minimalist editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Added dark mode screenshot
- Hello world!