Combines the awesome functionality of MediaElement.js HTML5 media player and Plupload to enable you or the authors of your site to upload mp3s of people reading the text of your blogs.
If you so choose, this plugin can also generate an audio podcast of your Monoblog content.
Check out OwnTheNarrative.com for more information and examples.
After activating, while still in the admin panel, go to Appearance->Widgets. Then click and drag the Monoblog widget to whatever sidebar/area you want. NOTE: The sidebar/widget area must be visible in your posts in order for this to work.
- Record yourself reading your blog post and save it as an mp3. (Use Audacity or a similar program)
- Navigate to your blog post in your browser
- If you have at least author rights, you should see “Select Monoblog File”. Give that a click.
- Select your mp3 file.
- Click Upload
- Upload the
monoblogfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- Who can post a monoblog?
Anyone with at least author rights can post a monoblog. Anyone with higher permissions has veto power over authors to moderate and curb abuse.
- How can I remove monoblog entries?
Log into the admin interface. Go to Media->Monoblog to see the admin panel for this plugin. The only option available is “Remove”.
- This is neat! How can I buy you a beverage?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Monoblog” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Monoblog” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added podcast functionality
- Added podcast administrative functionality
- First release.