A flash-based tag cloud plugin for your WordPress blog. FatCloud, by Netlife, comes with 2 built in themes: ‘Simple Skin’ and the popular ‘Wordle’ theme.
Choose text angle, colour, size ratio and much more. Beautiful tag clouds that are accessible & SEO friendly.
wp_fat_cloud() function is an extension of the built-in WordPress wp_tag_cloud() function.
It will accept all the same arguments, and generates almost identical mark-up, with some
- Upload the entire ‘netlifes-tag-cloud-fatcloud’ directory to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Enable the plugin in the WordPress Plugins menu
- Configure FatCloud using the WordPress > Settings > FatCloud page.
- Add the tag somewhere in your template.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- What are the system requirements for using FatCloud?
FatCloud has been successfully tested with WordPress 2.7.1 on PHP5.2+. We have not tested it on 5.1.x. There is no support for PHP4 (sorry!). If you have problems on these (or other) configurations, feel free to submit a comment on Netlife.
- Why do I get an error after activating version 0.1?
Our initial release did not allow for a different plugin folder name. If you downloaded version 0.1, parse errors are expected after activation i.e. ‘parse error, unexpected =,’. To resolve this temporary issue, FTP into your website and rename the plugin directory from
‘wp-content/plugins/netlifes-tag-cloud-fatcloud’ to ‘wp-content/plugins/wp_fat_cloud’. We have since pushed up revision 0.2 to resolve this issue.
- Why does my browser freeze after I add new tags?
FatCloud is doing some pretty hard-core rendering back there. Once it renders, it caches
the render data on the server, but it needs to re-render whenever its data changes. A
45 second render time is pretty normal. It will happen only once after a new tag is added to wordpress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Netlife’s Tag Cloud (FatCloud)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Initial release. Hooray!
- Changed plug-in directory name to be consistent with SVN path
- Added PHP 5.2+ to system requirements
- Some users reported a MySQL invalid resource warning when installing FatCloud. The code in question has been re-written with extra care, so future installations should be error-free.
- Added support for user defined wordpress table prefix’s. We had previously assumed the options table would always be called wp_options.
- Plugin now includes a widget, thanks to Roel S.F. Abspoel