Insert any content in a modals and place the opening button anywhere to open it.
This plugin requires the OceanWP theme to be installed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
I installed the plugin but it does not work
This plugin will only work with the OceanWP theme.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Ocean Modal Window” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Fixed: My Library: Custom Template: dynamic blocks is not rendering in custom template.
- Fixed: Custom Templates: Content display issues when templates used on Elementor pages.
- Added: Metabox settings to enable/disable the modal window at page level.
- Added: Block editor support Modal Window post type.
- Fixed: Custom Template is not rendering perfectly for custom locations.
- Updated: WordPress version number for compatibility.
- Fixed: Scripts: load issue.
- Improved: Fade and Slide transition effects.
- Fixed: Background Overlay: main page scrolls to top in background.
- Fixed: close button issue.
- Added: Vanilla JS.
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.7.
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.4.
- Added: Codes for the Freemius switch.
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- Tweak: Better approch for calling the metabox scripts.
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
- Added: Close modal on ESC key.
- Fixed: Z-index issue with the close button.
- Fixed: Capabilities issue in the metabox.
- Removed: Deprecated fields.
- Tweak: Elementor instance.
- Added: New field to select template created from Theme Panel > My Library, now compatible with all page builders.
- Added: French translation, thanks a lot to Jean of freepixel.net.
- Tweak: Some code improvements for the metabox.
- Fixed: Customizer options issue.
- Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
- Fixed: Issue when you had lots of modals, they were not all displayed in front end.
- Added: New field to allow you to select your template created in Elementor > My Library that will replace your modal content, thanks to Munir Kamal who giving me this great idea..
- Added: Modal Window section in customizer to allow global customization of modals.
- Added: New Tablet & Mobile Device tabs to customize modals in responsive.
- Fixed: Issue with the overlay color option.
- Added: New option to add your own color for the overlay.
- Added: New option to enter your own padding.
- Added: New options to add a boder width, border style and border color.
- Added: New option to add a border radius.
- Added: New Typography tab to add your own font size, font family, font weight, font style, text transform, line height and letter spacing.
- Added: New option to add an height to the modal.
- Tweak: Video stops playing when you close your modal.
- Added: You can open a modal with a button created with your page builder.
- Initial release.