OER Curriculum enables users to create and share collections of Open Educational Resources with basic metadata such as Standards, Objectives, Subjects, etc. Add resources like images, links, files, etc. to a curriculum. OER Curriculum is designed to compliment and work with existing resources in the WP OER plugin.
Additionally, with the OER Curriculum plugin you can:
* Add multiple authors to a curriculum
* Add educational standards from ASN Standards like the Common Core State Standards
* Add attributes to a curriculum like Subjects Areas, Grade Levels, Age Levels and Instructional Time
* Add a downloadable version of a curriculum
* Link related curriculums
* Customize additional sections, metadata labels and slug
* Add Gutenberg blocks to posts and pages to display selected curriculums
This plugin provides 3 blocks.
- Curriculum Thumbnail Block Use this block to add OER curriculum thumbnail
- Curriculum List Use this block to add a list of curriculum based on subject
- Featured Curriculum Slider Use this block to add OER curriculum and resources in a slider
- Log in to the WP Admin Dashboard
- Click on the Plugins tab in the left panel, then click Add New.
- Search for “OER Curriculum”.
- To install, click Install Now.
- Post installation, click Activate.
- Navigate to the Curriculum menu in the sidebar to create curriculum.
- Navigate to the Settings menu to customize metadata, labels and slug.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
The Resources section is missing
The WP OER plugin must be installed first for the Resources section in OER Curriculum to appear.
1. Deactivate OER Curriculum
2. Install WP OER
2. Activate WP OER
3. Re-activate OER Curriculum
4. The Resources section in Add/Edit Curriculum page will now appear
The WYSIWYG Editors in Firefox are not working
This is an intermittent issue in Firefox. Installing the Classic Editor fixes the issue.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“OER Curriculum” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Fixed the in_array PHP error on the plugin’s general settings page
- Fixed the display issue on the primary source related to permalinks
- Fixed the register_test_route error issue on the Curriculum List Block when the WordPress instance is a subdirectory
- Fixed the selection and display issues on the Featured Curriculum Slider block when editing
- Fixed the 404 error on the Curriculum Thumbnail block
- Tested up to WP 6.0.2
- Made blocks backwards compatible
- Improved description expand and collapse
- Improved Author section display
- Removed default primary resource input form
- Fixed issue with deleting Additional Materials
- Fixed display and alignment issues
- Fixed WYSIWYG imagetools plugin
- Fixed WYSIWYG Fullscreen display
- Fixed WYSIWYG white font issue
- Updated the block information on WP.org Plugins page
- Tested up to WP 5.8.2
- Added text internationalization
- Added Grade Levels settings and customization
- Curriculum Blocks refactor and responsive display improvements
- Curriculum Editor display improvements
- Updated the Readme Block Names
- Tested up to WP 5.8.1
- Limited the description field to WordPress core blocks only in oer-curriculum post type
- Changed namespace so that wp.org can read the block meta data properly
- Initial release