Sell magazines, books or wall decoration – straight from your own website. This WordPress plugin makes it easy for you to offer your digital photos, magazines or publications as print products using Peecho’s print on demand network.
Simply install the plugin and create a Peecho print button for the products you want to offer. The plugin will then allow you to insert the button code in any post or page from the editor.
Creating and managing Peecho print buttons for your WordPress site has never been easier!
- Install Peecho either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- After activating Peecho, you can create buttons at Settings –> Peecho
- You will also see an icon on the post or page editor tool menu to insert the button on a post or page.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Do I need a Peecho account?
Yes, to use this plugin you have to signup at [http://www.peecho.com].
How do I create a print button?
Upload a file at your Peecho account, after uploading the Peecho website will give you a button-code, copy-paste the HTML snippet into your wordpress Peecho plugin (at Settings->Peecho). Be sure to fill in your Peecho account-id in the Settings tab. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email [email@example.com].
How do I make money when my website visitors buy a print?
You can set your own price on top of the wholesale price at http://www.peecho.com after you have uploaded your publication.
Can I style the print button look?
Yes, see the documentation of the print button to tweak the appearance of the button by changing the button-code.
Where can I find more information?
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Peecho” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Button design fix and upgrade to latest version.
- CSS fixes
- Couple of small bug fixes
- Refactoring and bug fixes
- Upload directly from WP to your Peecho account.
- Initial first version.