This plugin allows you to show posts on the dashboard based on a POST STATUS. This can be the default post status from wordpress such as:
This plugin will also allow you to view posts based on any post status that is registered with wordpress. Such as POST types created by a plugin.
You can also add multiple widgets to the dashboard. This allows you to monitor multiple post types in different widgets.
- Upload the
pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ area in WordPress
- Go to the Dashboard
- Hover over the title bar of the ‘Post Status Dashboard’ widget and click ‘Configure’
- Edit the dashboard widget to display the post type you want.
- Save the changes to the widget.
- Click ‘Add’ link to add more ‘Post Status Dashboard’ widgets
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- How do I configure the widget?
You can configure the widget by hovering over the title bar of the widget in the dashboard and selecting “configure”
- Can I have more than one Post Status Dashboard widget for a different post status?
Yes!! This option has now been added in. You can add more widgets by clicking on the ‘Add’ link on any Post Status Dashboard widget
- Can I remove Post Status Dashboard widgets?
Yes you can. Click the ‘Remove’ link on any Post Status Dashboard widget to remove that widget.
NOTE: You cannot remove the Initial Post Status Dashboard widget. You must deactivate the plugin to remove this widget.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Post Status Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Post Status Dashboard” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Post Status Dashboard” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added in ‘Confirm’ function for ‘Remove’ PSD widget
- Added in ‘Confirm function for ‘Add’ PSD widget
- Added in ability to add multiple widgets with different ‘Status’ and ‘Category’. Greatly expands use of the plugin for monitoring multiple types of posts
- Added new option “$this->postStatusOption.’_additionWidgets'”
- Added uninstall for option “$this->postStatusOption.’_additionWidgets'”
- Updated .pot files
- Updated screenshots for plugin directory
- Next version will include ability to change Dashboard Widget titles
- Added ‘All Categories’ to category selection
- Hide ‘Categories’ field on widget if no categories have been assigned to any posts.
- Fixed post status now loading all custom and default types registered with ‘get_post_stati()’
- Fixed loading ‘All’ status’
- Tested with version 4.6 of WordPress
- Removed TGM Plugin Activation code from this Plugin. No relevant plugins to recommend
- Tested with version 4.5 of WordPress
- Added TGM Plugin Activation code to recommend FuzzGuards other useful plugins
- Added uninstall file to remove all options from DB if plugin is removed.
- Added “lang” folder for localization files
- Added French, German, Spanish and Chinese translations
- Added .pot file for localization by others. Located in “lang” folder
- Gold release