Allow your users/students to keep track of their progression in your site. They can click a ‘Completed’ button on pages where tracking is activated which gives them a visual guide when thry return to the site as to where they left off. Also provides handy ‘Next’ and ‘Back’ buttons within a set of sub pages (think topic pages), as well as a ‘quick jump’ list so they can quickly visit any page in that topic. All of this can be customised.
How to Use
– When creating a new page or editing an existing one, tick the ‘Enable tracking’ option in the Page attributes settings.
– Any sub pages created with this as a parent will be tracked. A mini menu indicating current progression is shown at the top of the parent page.
– This only works for logged in users!
– Location of the next / back buttons (top or bottom)
– Location of jump menu (top or bottom or not shown)
– Change the button text
– Change the button image
– Widget showing progress or sub pages mini menu
- Extract the zip file and copy contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- How do I customise the buttons?
You can customise the plugin in Tools > Progress Tracker
- Why aren’t the buttons appearing?
Buttons only appear for logged in users – check you’re logged in!
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Progress Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Division by zero and thickbox fix
- Fixed for Gutenberg
- Bug fix for reset progress
- Added shortcode option for toggler on DIVI themes
- Options for removing numbers
- Option for auto marking progress as complete
- Users can now reset progress
- Mini Menu added to the tracker widget
- Can now add tracker widget
- Can now change Click here to start button text
- Can now add the mark as read button at top or bottom of the page
- Added shortcode for displaying current user’s progress.
- Added Page Summary tab that shows percentage of users that have completed each page.
- Fixed the switch operation on the frontend.
- Initial Release