Automatically reduce stock levels when:
- Order status is changed to Processing or Completed in order screen or using the bulk actions on orders list screen.
Automatically increase stock levels when:
- Order status is changed to Canceled in order screen or using the bulk actions on orders list screen.
- This plugin does not require any kind of configuration, just install and start update the orders statuses in the admin screen to update the stock levels too.
- Requires WooCommerce 3 or later to work.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin.
Note that is not necessary any kind of configuration.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Reduce stock of manual orders for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Reduce stock of manual orders for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
2.0.0 – 2018/05/11
- Full support to WooCommerce 3.x.
- Dropped support for legacy versions of WooCommerce, like WooCommerce 2.7.
1.0.1 – 2017/01/08
- Fixed how reduce order when using the order quick action buttons.
- Introduced the
1.0.0 – 2016/09/14
- Initial plugin version.