ReferralCandy is a powerful tool allowing you to automate customer referral campaigns for your WooCommerce store.
- Get more sales from word-of-mouth
- Reward customers for referring their friends to your store
- Easy install. 14 day risk-free trial. Get up and running today!
Boost your sales with a referral marketing program
ReferralCandy helps you increase your sales by rewarding your customers when they refer people to your store. We give your customers a personal reward link that they can share with their friends.
Easily add a refer-a-friend program to your store
Simple to get up and running today — no developers needed!
How ReferralCandy works:
- A customer buys something from your store
- We send them a coupon code to share with friends
- When their friends buy from you, the customer receives a referral reward
Everybody wins: your original customer gets rewarded, their friends get a discount, you make more sales and get a new customer! We do all the referral tracking, so you don’t have to do anything.
Learn about the details on our How ReferralCandy Works page.
Requires WooCommerce 2.3.3 or higher
From your WordPress dashboard (recommended)
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for:
- Click on Install Now to install and activate the plugin
- Download the latest version zip file
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin to upload the zip file
- Activate the plugin after the installation
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > ReferralCandy
- Fill-out your App ID and Secret Key. You can get them from ReferralCandy Admin Settings > Plugin tokens)
- Click on Save changes and it’s done!
**Please make sure that the plugin can make outbound requests for the API calls
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
We maintain a list of FAQs on our help page!
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“ReferralCandy for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Updated to use WC CRUD class for compatibility with HPOS
- Fixed issue where contact being unsubscribed
- Fixed errors from API calls – PR from Jared Hill (https://github.com/jaredhill4)
- Added locale field on order meta to be sent to ReferralCandy to send emails with correct languages to customers
- Updated additional order meta to have short keys to save space
- Fixed translation of post-purchase popup widget on checkout
- Added checkbox to enable/disable marketing checkbox on checkout
- Post-purchase popup widget uses store locale upon checkout
- Added marketing acceptance checkbox on checkout
- Added option to customize marketing acceptance label
- Updated order class to include
accepts_marketingdata taken from marketing acceptance upon checkout
- Added feature that adds a note on the order if a purchase was successfully submitted to ReferralCandy
- Fixed issue where there the tracking code is rendered before the html
- Fixed issue where the plugin uses the
rc_referrer_idcookie even if non-existent
- Fixed failing code for logging API requests
- Fix for non-English stores not submitting purchases to ReferralCandy
- Reinstated tracking code rendering as backup referral detection if setting referrer cookies fail
- Added option to select the status of orders that are to be sent to ReferralCandy
- Added option to render tracking code on a different page if the thank you page was changed
- Updated method of fetching order information
- Removed saving of metadata except for
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce v2.6 and above
- Improved compatibility with ShipStation integration
- Updated logic for setting cookies to improve referral detection
- Defaulted post-purchase popup’s accepts marketing field to ‘false’
- Fixed bug where the orders for subscriptions are being marked as completed (i.e. ShipStation, WooCommerce Subscriptions)
- Added link to Settings on the plugin page for easier access
- Added warnings for required keys that are not present
- Fixed bug where the plugin breaks the Woocommerce Integration tab
- Plugin now uses the API integration of ReferralCandy
- Only orders marked as completed are submitted to ReferralCandy
- Orders created from the Woocommerce dashboard are now registered in the ReferralCandy dashboard
- Fixed issue where orders with spaces in the names or have no name at all produce checksum errors
- Added an option to enable the post-purchase popup widget on the checkout completed / thank you page
- Fixed whitescreen of death issue when the Woocommerce plugin is deactivated while the ReferralCandy plugin is active
- Fixed deprecation messages for Woocommerce version 3.0 and above
- Fixed email encoding issue
- Fixed md5 calculation that caused invalid checksum.
- Fix data encoding cause invalid checksum.
- Use the order number as the external reference ID.
- Implement proper timezone handling.
- Automatically show the settings page after plugin activation.
- Use advanced integration to integrate with ReferralCandy app.