The SDAC Post Slideshows plugin allows you to easily add customizable slideshows into your posts using jQuery Cycle.
- Unzip into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory. If you’re uploading it make sure to upload
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a new post or page, fill in the “Post Slideshow” fields, and add the slideshow to your content using the [post-slideshow] shortcode.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- I do not see the button to add this into the content. Where is it?
Click on the HTML tab in the editor and you will see it.
- Where can I get support for this plugin?
You can submit any issues/feedback: http://sandboxdev.com/forums/forum/sdac-post-slideshows
- Do all slideshows have the same width/height?
No. You can easily change the size of your slideshow for each post by adjusting the general settings within the post.
- How many slides can we have?
As many as you want – just add more as needed.
- Can I use just images in the slideshow or just text?
Yes – just fill in the information you need when creating a slide and set the appropriate widths in the general settings.
- How can I use this within my WordPress template?
You can use the WordPress function do_shortcode([post_slideshow post_id=”1″]) (Post ID is the ID of the post you want to use)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“SDAC Post Slideshows” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- (September 7, 2011)
- Fixed an incorrect height setting
- (May 18, 2011)
- Fixed a UI Issue (div)
- (April 4, 2011)
- Fixed a UI Issue
- Minor Changes
- (February 23, 2011)
- Exposed jQuery options for fx, timeout, speed, pause
- Add new options to change background color and border for slides
- Moved the Cycle JS within the_content
- Added post_id parameter so you can add a post slideshow outside of the actual post
- (February 7, 2011)
- Fixed an undefined index error
- Changed the input/output validation
- Added the slideshow option to pages
- Updated jQuery Cycle to 2.9.4
- (November 3, 2010)
- Added in html_entity_decode() for the slide text
- Changed the slide show CSS to use classes instead of IDs to be valid XHTML if there are multiple slideshows on a page
- Updated the FAQs
- (October 7, 2010)
- Released with essential functionality