It can be easy for students to lose track of their progress in a course that contains many lessons. It can be especially problematic if they’re taking the course over a period of several weeks or months.
Sensei LMS Course Progress provides a widget that displays the lessons in the current course or module. It lets your students see, at a glance, which lessons they have completed and which lessons they still have to take.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter “Sensei LMS Course Progress” into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory on the server.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Sensei LMS Course Progress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ