SEO Debug Bar is an easy plugin to get an SEO audit of your current page instantly.
It checks 27 important points.
There following SEO criterial are check :
- Size title
- Meta description
- Product OG : Meta (woocommerce)
- Alt attributes for img tag
- Checking heading structure (count H1, H2…)
In 2017, your website need to be SEO friendly. You have many tools in internet to test your SEO website.
SEO debug Bar help you to get quickly your SEO page score.
You can used it for any page (on front office).
** How Used It **
It’s very easy, just click on “SEO debug Bar” icon on left bottom in your web page.
and get your SEO result and what you have to fix 😉
To activate SEO Debug Bar :
add you IP address into :
Settings > Seo Debug Bar
you can add multiples IPs.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/seo-debug-bardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Seo Debug Bar to configure the plugin
- Add your IP and save it
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- How to display SEO Debug Bar
Just add your IP address into plugins settings