Prevent customers from completing their order by setting a minimum checkout amount. This is the order total or sub-total (defined in the settings) that must be met. If a customer attempts to reach the checkout, they are automatically sent back to the basket.
With this plugin you can:
- Specify the minimum checkout amount
- Determine the minimum checkout amount is against the customer’s total or sub-total
- Customise the warning message when the minimum checkout amount is not set
- Set the minimum order rule to apply between two dates (start and end)
- Download the plugin, install it to your
wp-content/pluginsdirectory. Alternatively, you can install the plugin through the WordPress plugins section
- Activate through the ‘Plugins’ section
- Once activated, go to WooCommerce -> Settings and navigate to ‘Set minimum purchase settings’
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Set Minimum Checkout Amount for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Initial release
- Updated naming following advice from WordPress plugin team
- Updated naming following advice from WordPress plugin team and make description clearer
- Moved files to top level directory