This plugin provides payment form by PAY.JP with simple shortcode.
The supported currency is only JPY so far.
Example of Shortcode:
[simple-payjp-payment amount=50 form-id="id-string" name='no' result-ok="https://example.tokyo/?page_id=7" result-ng="https://example.tokyo/?page_id=8" ]
- amount (mandatory*): price in JPY
- plan-id (mandatory*): subscription plan ID
- form-id (mandatory): any ID of the form
- name: show/hide name field (‘yes’ => show (default), ‘no’ => hide)
- result-ok: page url to redirect after payment succeeded if you want to customize success message
- result-ng: page url to redirect after payment failed if you want to customize failure message
- prorate: disabled/enabled prorated for subscription payment (‘no’ => not prorated (default), ‘yes’ => prorated)
(*) ‘amount’ is mandatory for single payment. ‘plan-id’ is mandatory for subscription payment. ‘amount’ and ‘plan-id’ should be exclusive.
You can confirm these information of each payments in descripton property of Charge record on PAY.JP admin panel.
Only one shoutcode can be placed in a page.
- simplepayjppayment_result_ok: called after payment succeeded
- simplepayjppayment_result_ng: called after payment failed
- English (default) – always included
- Japanese – always included
How to use is summalized in the following page:
WordPressプラグイン Simple PAY.JP Payment
- Unpack the download package.
- Upload all files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate this plugin in \”Plugin\” menu.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Simple PAY.JP Payment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
Add action hook ‘simplepayjppayment_result_ok’ and ‘simplepayjppayment_result_ng’
Add prorated for subscription payment
Increase amount limit to 3,000,000 yen
Add subscription payment
Add redirection option after payment to customize success/failure message
Align settings order to that on PAY.JP API panel
Change redirect process
Add name field
Fix multiple post issue by reload