Site Reviews allows your visitors to submit reviews with a 1-5 star rating on your website, similar to the way you would on TripAdvisor or Yelp. The plugin provides blocks, shortcodes, and widgets, along with full documentation.
You can pin your best reviews so that they are always shown first, require approval before new review submissions are published, require visitors to be logged-in in order to write a review, send custom notifications on a new submission, and a lot more!
Site Reviews integrates with Woocommerce with the free Woocommerce Reviews add-on.
- Actively Developed and Supported
- Asian Language Support for Excerpts
- Assign Reviews to Categories: Add your own categories and assign reviews to them.
- Assign Reviews to Pages: Assign reviews to Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types like Woocommerce Products.
- Assign Reviews to Users: Assign reviews to Users on your website.
- Avatars: Provided by the WordPress Gravatar service
- Backup and Restore: Export/Import your settings and custom text strings, and use the WordPress Export and Import tools to backup your reviews.
- Bayesian Ranking: Easily sort pages with assigned reviews by rank (using the bayesian algorithm) in your custom WP_Query
- Blacklist: Block review submissions which contain specific words, phrases, IP addresses, names, and emails
- Developer Friendly: Designed for WordPress developers with over 100 hooks and convenient functions
- Documentation: FAQ and documenation for hooks and all shortcodes and functions
- Editor Blocks: Use the custom editor blocks in the Gutenberg editor
- Elementor Support: Use the native Elementor Widgets in the Elementor editor
- Form Styles: Match the review form with popular themes and form plugins
- GamiPress Integration: Award points when someone writes or receives a review. For more advanced GamiPress triggers, check out the GamiPress Reviews add-on!
- Import Third-Party Reviews: Includes a built-in CSV importer
- JSON-LD Schema: Display your reviews and ratings in search results
- Members Only: Require users to be logged in before submitting a review
- Multilingual Support: Integrates with Polylang and WPML allowing you to assign reviews to all languages of a multilingual page (note: translating reviews is not supported)
- Multisite Support: Fully supports network/multisite websites
- Notifications: Send notifications to one or more emails when a review is submitted
- Pagination: Display a set number of reviews per-page with AJAX
- Premium Support: Free premium-level support included on the WordPress.org support forum
- Privacy: Integrates with the WordPress privacy tools
- Rating Summaries: Display a summary of your review ratings from high to low.
- Relative Dates: You decide the date format that is displayed in your reviews
- Responses: Write responses to your reviews
- REST API: Access your reviews from remote websites and applications using the API.
- Restrictions: Require approval before publishing reviews and limit review submissions by email address, IP address, or username
- Shortcodes: Configurable shortcodes complete with full documentation
- Slack Integration: Receive notifications in Slack when a review is submitted
- SPAM Protection: Includes 5 layers of protection from spam! Built-in Honeypot, 4 CAPTCHA options (FriendlyCaptcha, hCaptcha, reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible, and reCAPTCHA v3), Akismet, Blacklist, and Review limits
- Templates: Use the Site Reviews templates in your theme for full control over the HTML
- Translations: Easily change any text of the plugin to your own
- Widgets: Use the configurable widgets in your sidebars.
Site Reviews Add-ons
Site Reviews provides a ton of absolutely free features, possibly more than any other review plugin. But when those features are not enough, Site Reviews provides additional features through add-ons. Current add-ons include:
- Review Filters (premium): Sort, filter, and search your reviews.
- Review Forms (premium): Create custom review forms with over 20 field types and individual review templates.
- Review Images (premium): Add images with captions to your reviews.
- Review Notifications (premium): Create and schedule custom review notifications with conditions.
- Review Themes (premium): Create custom review designs with a drag-and-drop builder.
- GamiPress Reviews (premium): Integrate Site Reviews with GamiPress and award people for writing and receiving reviews.
- Woocommerce Reviews (free): Integrate Site Reviews with your Woocommerce products.
Site Reviews Premium
Site Reviews Premium provides access to all of our free and premium add-ons, and automatically includes access to future add-ons as they are released.
Images adapted from freepik.
- WordPress 5.8 or greater
- PHP 7.2 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
If your server and website does not meet the minimum requirements shown below, the plugin will automatically deactivate and a notice will appear explaining why.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Site Reviews, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Site Reviews,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found it, you can view the plugin details such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the Site Reviews plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
If you encounter issues with your reviews after an update, go to the Site Reviews Tools page and run the “Migrate Plugin” tool. That should return things to normal.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
How do I use Site Reviews?
Use the provided shortcodes, widgets, and blocks on your website. Please also see the screenshots above which demontrate many of the features, and read the Help page included in the Site Reviews menu once the plugin has been installed and activated.
I need help with something else
All documentation can be found in the “Help” page of the plugin. If your question is not answered there, please create a new topic in the WordPress support forum.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Site Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Added a setting to detect and prevent duplicate review submissions from the same person.
- Added support for the Swift Performance plugin
- Disabled notifications when importing reviews
- Fixed date sanitizer
- Fixed localization for the captcha integrations
- Fixed migrations that update plugin settings
- Fixed PHP warning when excerpts are generated
- Fixed premium notice displaying for licensed users
- Fixed size of button loading animation
- Fixed support for GMT dates when importing reviews
- Fixed the hCaptcha integration, it no longer tries to submit the review after solving the captcha unless the submit button was previously clicked.
- Fixed the reCAPTCHA integrations
- Fixed the Rollback Plugin tool