Add buttons to share your posts on Buffer, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram, Twitter and WhatsApp.
This is a simple, responsive and VERY lightweight plugin that offers nice and customizable buttons.
- Allows you to drag and drop the buttons you want to display.
- Allows you to reorder the buttons.
- Allows you to display the buttons after/before the post content.
- Allows you to display a custom text before/above the buttons.
- Allows you to hide the social networks names.
- Allows you to play animations on hover.
- Fully responsive.
- Fully translated into Spanish (es_ES). You can contribute to translate this plugin by contacting the author.
- SEO-friendly: This plugin has a small file size and uses the necessary PHP, JS and CSS code.
- SEO-friendly: No external libraries (only uses Font Awesome if hasn’t been installed yet).
- SEO-friendly: No external requests.
- Sharing support for Buffer, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram, Twitter and WhatsApp.
- GDPR compliant
Need help? Any bugs to report? Please contact me.
You can help me too either by rating this plugin or by making a donation.
1.1. From your WordPress dashboard: Plugins -> New Plugin, search for “JC Social Sharing” and click install.
1.2. From the WordPress directory: Download the plugin and copy the zip file to the “/wp-content/plugins/” folder of your WordPress installation.
2. Activate the plugin.
3. Go to the settings page (Settings -> JC Social Sharing) and that’s it!
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“JC Social Sharing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
1.2.8 date 2020-05-13
- Added Reddit
1.2.7 date 2020-03-27
- Added Pinterest
1.2.6 date 2020-02-11
- Performance update: loading the plugin assets only when needed
1.2.5 date 2019-11-04
- Changed the plugin name.
- Added the option to share via email.
1.2.4 date 2019-10-27
- Added Telegram.
- Fixed the WhatsApp share link.
1.2.3 date 2019-06-21
- Added the possibility to add the buttons both after and before the post content.
- Added the possibility to choose whether or not to hide the social names on mobile.
1.2.2 date 2019-06-10
- Added compatibility with themes that still use Font Awesome 4.
1.2.1 date 2019-06-09
- Removed Google+ (no longer available).
- Added Buffer.
- Upgraded Font Awesome to version 5. If your theme is using a previous version please upgrade in order for the icons to be rendered. If not, just ignore this notice (Font Awesome will be installed by this plugin if needed).
1.2.0 date 2019-05-31
- Removed the shares count because of the unreliable APIs.
- Added animations and another features.
1.1.6 date 2018-10-20
- Changed the plugin name.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0 and the latest PHP versions.
1.1.5 date 2017-11-17
- Custom font family for buttons.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9 and PHP 7.1
1.1.4 date 2017-09-27
- Some minor CSS changes.
1.1.3 date 2017-08-11
- Fixed some minor issues (admin page tabs) and improved the buttons look and feel (small devices)
1.1.2 date 2017-08-08
- Performance optimization: We’re not loading the CSS and JS file when no post type is selected since we won’t diplay the buttons anywhere!
- Plugins options are now deleted after uninstallation 🙂
1.1.1 date 2017-08-03
- Fixed some CSS styles (counter alignment) and some other minor issues
1.1.0 date 2017-04-12
- New settings page with tabs!
- Added some customization to the counter
1.0.1 date 2017-04-08
- Changed the text domain
1.0.0 date 2017-04-07
- Initial release.