Connect with your valuable website visitors through Sticky Chat Widget that consist of current trendy chat options from Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Line, Email, Telegram, Vkontakte, SMS, WeChat, Skype, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Waze to Custom Link.. Show a list of chat buttons at any place on your website and give your customers or clients the freedom, so they can communicate with you within seconds.
- Get authentic calls or leads
- Stay available 24*7 for customer support
- Fulfill the customer requirement quickly
- Increase customer satisfaction ratio
The most effective Click to Chat and Call to Action buttons for website
Do you want to make direct contact with your customers or clients in a few seconds?
Sticky Chat Widget makes it possible for your customers to contact you via their favorite chat messengers like Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, etc.
Are you looking for the best chat plugin for WordPress? Then end your search at Sticky Chat Plugin. This widget offers a full range of features starting from Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Line, Email, Telegram, Vkontakte, SMS, WeChat, Skype, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Waze to Custom Link. This list consists of almost all the messenger apps that a common user uses. So he/she can contact you quickly via that installed app. Sticky Chat Widget is available in free as well as pro version.
Importance of Sticky Chat Widget
Benefit of Sticky Chat Widget over Live Chat: In Live Chat option, the user only gets one option to contact you, but with our chat widget, users can contact you via the application that they are using on regular basis. In the Live Chat option, visitors have to stay on the website to get the answer from the other end but with the help of common messengers like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. the user can chat with you whenever he/she wants.
One Click Chat: Sticky Chat Widget gives full freedom to the user to select the channels. So put only those channels on your website in which you can stay available. If you are available on two to three platforms, then put only that many chat options on the website. And with the help of a single click, the user can contact you directly.
Share Your Physical Location: Channels like Waze is the best option to share your physical location if you have a physical store. Navigate user to your store and convert him/her with your range of products or services.
Days & Hour Selection: If you have specific opening and closing hours, then with the help of this plugin, you can set the days and hours. So, at that specific schedule, only the chat icons will be displayed on the website. This facility is available in our PRO version.
Want to use our amazing plugin to chat with your website visitors, Please check out Pro Plans.
22 different channels to do a quick chat with your website visitors
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Map
- Custom Link
- Custom Link
Sticky chat widget live demo is available at Ginger’s demo site.
Sticky Chat Widget – What will you get in a free plan?
- Set the widget on preferred location like Left, Right or Bottom.
- Call to action button beside your widget for quick inquiries
- Easy customization option for channel icons like background color, text color, hover color, etc. Choose from 8 different colors.
- Increase or decrease border-radius as per your choice.
- Adjust the size of the widget as per the website requirement.
- Select the option whether you want to show the widget on mobile, desktop or both.
- Custom channel selection option for mobile and desktop. Decide which channel you want to show on a mobile device and which one on the desktop.
- Keep the most famous click to chat option on top and others in the bottom. Simple drag & drop facility.
- Custom font selection option for widget’s click to call message and the tooltips of chat channels.
- Set animation for the call to action button from Fade, slide, spin, and pop.
- Choose from bounce, fade, pulse, spin or zoom for button interaction.
Sticky Chat Widget – What will you get in the PRO plan?
- Pro version of Sticky Chat Widget consists of all the features of the free plan.
- Set the custom color for background, text and hover that suits the theme of the website. No need to select from the given 8 colors only.
- Change the color of the tooltip and call to action button and can set it as per the requirement of the website.
- Upload the custom font-family as per the website requirement for the tooltip and call-to-action button.
- Set the widget at the desired location in the website.
- The icon of the channel is also fully customizable with the PRO version. Upload your own icon.
- Easy to set page targeting rules. Categorize the channels according to the landing page requirement. And show-specific channels on specific pages only.
- Custom day and time selection to display a widget on the website. If you don’t want to show the widget on some specific days or hours, you can easily set it from widget settings.
- Select whether you want to show tooltip or hide it on the main website.
- Set trigger rules like after how much percentage of scrolling you want to show click to chat widget or call to action buttons. You can also set it on the timing basis like after some seconds the widget will come into the screen. Or you can also set it for the inactive screen like after 1-minute inactive screen, the widget will come into the screen.
- Integrate your Google Analytics with Sticky Chat Widget to get the exact behavior of your website visitors.
Upgrade to Pro only at $19/year to get all the amazing features of Sticky Chat Widget. Provide the quickest option to your website visitors to contact you.
- Install and activate Sticky Chat Widget plugin on your WordPress website
- Choose at least one channel and click on the “SAVE CHANGES” button
- The Sticky Chat Widget widget will now appear on your site
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Is a free plan available for a limited time only?
No, you can use the free plan of Sticky Chat Widget as long as per your requirement and move to PRO at any time.
Is Sticky Chat Widget is compatible with all theme and page builder?
Yes absolutely. We have built the widget in such a way that it can easily work with all the page builders such as Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, WPBakery, Beaver, SiteOrigin and many more.
Widget is not showing on my website, what steps should I follow?
First of all, make sure you have selected at least one channel from all the 16 channels. And make sure you have installed the plugin appropriately. After the complete process of selection, never forget to click on the “Save Changes” button.
Does Sticky Chat Widget work on mobile?
Yes. We have developed this plugin device compatible. And an individual can select the option from the setting whether he/she wants to show the widget in a mobile device or not.
What is the price of PRO Sticky Chat Widget?
You can enjoy all the features of Sticky Chat Widget at $19/year only. Once you will purchase the PRO version, you will get the license key.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Sticky Chat Widget: Click to chat, SMS, Email, Messages, Call Button, Live Chat and Live Support Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Sticky Chat Widget: Click to chat, SMS, Email, Messages, Call Button, Live Chat and Live Support Button” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
New Features: Multiple Widgets (Pro)
New Features: Two New Channels
1. Show Fake Chat bubble on top of Widget Button
2. New Attention Animation
Animation when only one channel is selected
1. Open menu in vertical or Horizontal direction
2. Show chat buttons opened by default
Issue with call button fixed
Animations, line channels update
WP 5.6 fixes, added more channels
Viber issue Fixed for mobile
Unlimited channels functionality
Pre defines WhatsApp message and Email subject
Help section added