This plugin allows you to set custom Terms and Conditions per WooCommerce product. It works by:
1. Adding a custom field on every WooCommerce product’s page.
2. When this custom field is filled, an extra checkbox is displayed in the WooCommerce checkout form that the user needs to select.
3. This extra checkout checkbox includes a link to the Terms and Conditions page added to the product’s administration page.
Filters and Actions
There are multiple hooks that will allow you to customize the plugin even further.
You can find more details here.
Like this plugin? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Do you want customizations: Contact me at gianniskipouros.com.
- Upload “Terms and Conditions Per Product” plugin into the directory
- Enable “Terms and Conditions Per Product” plugin.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
There are no FAQ just yet.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Terms & Conditions Per Product” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Terms & Conditions Per Product” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Update: WordPress 6.1 compatibility check
- Update: Readme.txt and WordPress version
- Fix: PHP 8 compatibility issue
- Fix: Not reaching meta variable outside of class
- Fix: Hooked actions
- Feature: Added partial links to Terms’ text using [link][/link] tags
- Feature: Added extra terms and conditions input fields per variation (WC variable products).
- Styling: Remove float from checkout fields.
- Fixed duplicate Terms and Condition checkboxes when the same product appeared more than 1 times in a cart (different items).
- WP test
- Fixed an issue for variable products
- Moved the Custom terms and conditions field from “General” to “Advanced” product tab.
- Add extra translation features and extra filters
- Remove custom fields from external product types
- Fix missing style
- Links updates
- First Edition release