The plugin simply store data to import.
Themeinwp Import Companion require the use of 3rd party (i.e. external) Gitlab services to store demo data i.e files with extensions such as .zip, .xml, .json.
Themeinwp Import Companion retrieves theme import data remotely from Gitlab using v4 REST API. https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/20724620/repository/files/
Gitlab Repository URL: https://gitlab.com/themeinwp/demo-import
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Using The WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Search for Themeinwp Import Companion * Click Install Now * Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Navigate to the 'Upload' area * Select themeinwp-import-companion.zip from your computer * Click 'Install Now' * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Download themeinwp-import-companion.zip * Extract the themeinwp-import-companion directory to your computer * Upload the themeinwp-import-companion directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Setting Page is located as Appearance-> Themeinwp Import Companion on your Dashboard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Themeinwp Import Companion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org.
- Added function for after import.
- Added demo compatiblity for ‘infinity-mag’,’jumla’,’business-startup’,’knight’,’insights’.
- Added demo compatiblity for ‘Dolpa’.
1.0.3 – November 12 2020
- Added demo compatiblity for ‘Ecommerce Prime’.
1.0.4 – November 12 2020
- Added demo compatiblity for ‘Telegram’.
1.0.5 – March 1 2021
- Added demo compatiblity for ‘Mate’.
1.0.6 – March 23 2021
- Filter added for demo import.