Transact.io brings A la Carte revenue model to digital media. Charge for content within your posts.
- The publisher sets the price, which can be as low as $0.01
- Transact.io enables publishers to regain control of distribution.
- Single post, you can set the price from $0.01 to $50.00
- Optionally you can enable Subscriptions, allow for unlimited content for a fixed monthly or annual rate
- For small amounts, transact has lower fees than credit cards or paypal. For transactions less than $1 the commission is 10%, Over $1 it is 2%.
- Optionally use Google Tag Manager for conversion metrics.
Read more about us at https://transact.io/
This plugin is open source. Source code is available at https://gitlab.com/transact/transact-wordpress
If you need help setting up your account please do not hesitate to contact us:
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Transact Premium
- Transact Preview
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Transact screen to configure the plugin
- Sign up with a publisher account on https://transact.io/
- Go to your Developer Settings->Keys menu to find your account ID and secret signing key. Configure these key on WordPress plugin.
- Create a new wordPress Post, set the price, and add a transact block.
1. You can set up a shortcode directly on your post content, this shortcode will override the default button.
2. Is possible to set up new texts for purchase and subscribe buttons, also choose between the 3 model buttons (as in the post settings)
3. You can choose to show “Only Purchase Button”, “Only Subscribe button”, “Purchase and Subscribe button”.
4. Shortcode is [transact_button]
5. If you do not set up any option, it will use default transact buttons.
6. Options are ‘button_text’ ‘subscribe_text’, ‘button_type’
7. “Purchase and Subscribe button” = 1, “Only Purchase Button” = 2, “Only Subscribe button” = 3
8. Example: [transact_button button_text=”purchase me” subscribe_text=”subscribe to the site” button_type=”1″]
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
What is the lowest amount I can charge for content?
What is the highest amount I can charge for content?
What are the costs?
10% of the first dollar of a purchase, after $1 USD 5%.
We are cheaper than any credit card service for small amounts.
Is there support?
Yes, please contact us at https://transact.io or support”at”transact.io
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Transact” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Call to action text editor added.
- Fix currency selection
- Primary currency selection for USD, GBP, EUR, CAD
- Add feature to login with transact.
- Add option to allow search engine access.
- shortcode fixes for [transact_button]
- Update button styling
- Detect if cookies are blocked and display message.
- Fix displaying error message of blocked 3rd party scripts on free posts.
- Fix validation of gift subscriptions
- Add tags for Google Tag Manager
- Fix for old editor. Don’t show lead content after purchase
- Fix for old posts not using block editor
- Validate subscriptions improvements
- Set wordpress_logged_in to 15 days to stay signed in.
- Error check for blocked scripts
- Don’t disply purchase button if price not set
- Add check for is_wp_error() in subscription
- Fix notice warning on WordPress 5.5
- Add oembed support
- fix for subscription validation
- Check for already exising email registration.
- improve zero price checks
- Fix if purchase cancled.
- Fix dontation button layout
- Configurable text fade on paid content.
- Create a user for each transact user.
- logged in viewers with subscription or paid access can.
- Make loading content syncronous to improve compatibility with other plugins.
This will make content present when jQuery.ready() is triggered.
- JQuery loading fix
- new short code options: call_to_action and display_promo
- admin options for default button type or disable transact button.
- alow admin user to see premium without paying
- Don’t show purchase button if post has no premium blocks or premium content
- Fix with price of 0
- Multiple donations fix.
- Fix editing donation price. Pass donation flag to transact.io
- Display pricing as dollars and cents.
- Fix for donation pages.
- Google Tag manger integration
- Fix for wordpress jetpack tiled-gallery+carousel compatibility
- Styling and help text.
- Major update to use guttenberg block editor
- fix expiring subscriptions
- refactor to be more resilient to other bad plugins
- fix single post, purhcase only with no subscription
- fix reading settings validation
- detect if subscription not setup
- fix reading transients that expire on memcached hosting
- fix editing old post reading price settings.
- Fix subscribe only button
- Use WordPress REST API instead of admin-ajax
- Please wait on loading spinner
- Delay enabling button until backend finishes.
- Load paid content via ajax rather than reload
- Comments bugfix
- Simlify configuration.
- Comments with caching fix
- JSON response fix
- Refactor code. Fix phpcs WordPress-VIP-Go errors
- Fix when used with JQuery 3.x
- Change CSS names to avoid theme conflicts
- Change colors in payment window
- scroll to payment form when purchasing
- Payment in modal iframe
- fix activate/deactivate session
- fix subscriptions
- deployment fix
- remove unused git file
- Update transact-io-php dependency
- Allow customizing call to action text
- Allow users to customize button text
- Pricing validation, to make sure the price is a numeric integer
- Changes to make other plugins that extend this plugin easier.
- Fix shortcodes bug and missing price.
- Details at https://gitlab.com/transact/transact-wordpress/merge_requests/9
- Fix for possible URL varable conflict. Test on latest WP
- promo text fetching, button styling
- content stamp
- shortcode fix
- Comments closed without purhase
- Support for donations
- Support for affiliates. you can put aff=ID in the URL to share affiliate revenue.
Note, you must configure affiliate settings on transact publisher dashboard.
- Change Tokens to Cents.
- Fix purchase and subscription button. Prevent multiple buttons from occluding each other.
- Support for subscriptions
- Update styling. Button size and fade linear-gradient
- Update File headers
- Initial public release
- Fixed issues.