What If Bitcoin? The plugin helps you to Check how much you could have made by investing in Bitcoin.
If you’re someone who has held Bitcoin for many years this could be very helpful. For the rest of us, it just reminds how much we regret not buying Bitcoin 5 years ago!
Cryptocurrency is booming in the market and if you want to attract your readers then this plugin will surely help you to get traffics.
Just 3 steps and your website will have Bitcoin ROI Calculator:
- Step 1: Install and Activate the Plugin
- Step 2: Configure look and feel of the plugin with Live Preview
- Step 3: Just Paste the Shortcode [what-if-bitcoin] where you want to Display … that’s it.
- Calculate Bitcoin value in 3 currency: USD, GBP, EUR
- Full control over look and feel, easy to customize
- Responsive Layout
- Live Preview while making changes
- No Page reload
- Shortcode [what-if-bitcoin] can be used anywhere in the website
- More Cryptocurrency options…
- Share Feature after getting the result
- More Currency added other than USD, GBP, EUR
- You can request the features here
Note: This plugin is using API from https://www.coindesk.com/api/
what-if-bitcoinvia the plugin directory or Upload the entire
what-if-bitcoinfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘What If Bitcoin?’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Then set your required plugin setting
- Just copy paste this shortcode [what-if-bitcoin] to any page or in the widget.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin web site.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Do you have questions or issues with the plugin?
Use these support channels appropriately or Contact us here
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“What If Bitcoin?” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“What If Bitcoin?” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“What If Bitcoin?” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.