WhoCopiedMe is a tool helping you to find out if your content has been copied and viewed on other webpages.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Signup at https://whocopied.me with the url of your blog
- Go to the Who Copied Me dashboard and find out if your content get’s stolen
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Do I need a account at whocopied.me
Yes, in order for us to register the content being copied and you to see it, you need to create a account
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Who Copied Me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- First stable release
- Performance and Google PageSpeed improvement, by moving script to footer