Widget Revisions is your new widget log keeper in WordPress. It keeps the record of every single parameter change you’ve ever made for any widget. It also enables you to rollback your widget to any of those previous settings with a just single click.
Now with Widget Revisions maintain log of the changes you make to your widget settings without any hassle. This go-to plugin shows you a handy list that keeps the history of the parameter changes made to any of your widgets ever. Not only that, with just one click, you can switch to any previous settings of your choice.
- Constant Track on the changes made to each widget ever on the Real-Time basis
- A systematic handy list cum log keeper for a clear understanding
- Instant Rollback to the previous setting with a single click
About the Developer
This Plugin is developed by NetTantra Technologies – a team of open-source enthusiasts and WordPress experts. NetTantra designers and developers work relentlessly to bring code to life so that WordPress users don’t have to do the hard work.
For professional support, you can get in touch with the NetTantra Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to install the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Widget Revisions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Fixed: Plugin code
- Fixed: table creation SQL query
- Update widget description and fixed minor issue
- Initial release