- The plugin will add new sidebar of TinyMCE templates
- It will also add new widget “TinyMCE Templates” witch is just like text widget but without title beeing displayed.
- You can add any widget in the Tiny Templates sidebar, and you will be able to insert that widget output in editor.
- Widget titles will be hidden in editor, wraped with , or if you insert TinyMCE Template widget you won’t get title at all
- Once in editor, you will see “insert predefined template content” button.
- When you click on that button, you will get the popup where you can select, preview and insert all defined templates from Tiny Templates sidebar.
- Once inserted in editor, you can change the HTML code that was produced.
- This is the great way to easy define some changable block HTML templates that you may use often on you site, but they still have to be changed a bit for each usage case.
- Download the plugin zip file, and unzip the content.
- Upload the content of downloaded zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Widgets page, and add your widgets in Tiny Templates sidebar
- Edit any page/post, in visual mode, and insert your template widgets.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- Did you have any questions yet ?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Widgets2Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Initial release
- Subfolder instalation related fix