This plugin enables you to earn money from visitors on your site by using their computing power to mine the cryptocurrency monero.
- Connect miners on your website to a real mining pool (MoneroOcean).
- Miner Widget enabling users on your site to start/stop mining and control mining speed.
Main features of Pro Version:
- Background Mining with configurable CPU usage for mobile and desktop clients
- All controls/widgets can be customized visually to fit your page through Templates
- Prevention of AdBlock / AV.
Just install this plugin and add the widget “Monero Miner using Coin Hive” to your sidebar. This puts a control panel on your site where each visitor can decide to donate his computing power to you.
To see your earnings go to https://moneroocean.stream. Enter your wallet address in the field “Enter Payment Address” and then click “Track address”.
Official plugin website: http://www.wp-monero-miner.com
- English (default)
- Dutch (by Bartus Oost / http://www.bartusoost.nl)
- French (by Gilles Wittezaële / http://gilles.wittezaele.fr/blog)
The plugin can be translated with Loco Translate.
Send your translations to email@example.com and they will be included officially in this plugin.
Install the plugin and configure it at Settings > WP Monero Miner.
Create a monero wallet at https://mymonero.com/ and enter your public wallet address in the settings.
To start the miner there multiple options. You can place a control panel on your site by using the widget “Monero Miner using Coin Hive” or by placing the shortcode [wp-monero-miner-control] in some page or article. Or you can run in silent mode.
Add the widget “Monero Miner using Coin Hive” to your sidebar. This puts a control panel on your site where each visitor can decide to donate his computing power to you.
If your theme does not support widgets, you can place
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[wp-monero-miner-control]' ); ?> into the php file of your template.
Miner: Shortcode (Pro)
Place the shortcode [wp-monero-miner-control] in some page or article to show a control panel at that position. You can also edit the php files of your theme and use there to embed the control panel.
Miner: Silent Mode (Background mining) (Pro)
Check “silent” checkbox at Settings > WP Monero Miner. This will start miner when page loaded. No widget needed.
Host Scripts (Pro)
Host the scripts yourself. May prevent blocking by simple adblockers.
Require PoW for outgoing links (Pro)
Check “enable” checkbox at Settings > WP Monero Miner > Links. Then all outgoing links require the user to mine some coins for you before he is redirected to the target page.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- Where can I see whether miner is running?
Activate ‘log’ at Settings > WP Monero Miner. Then open your page and the Chrome Console (F12 > Console). You should see the log output there:
Miner throttle is 0.5.
Miner autostart is enabled.
Miner cookie is set to ‘Mining allowed’.
Miner running with 50 Hashes/s
Miner running with 53 Hashes/s
Miner running with 47 Hashes/s
Remember to disable the ‘log’ setting again for best performance.
Note: If you have multiple tabs with your page open, the miner will only mine in one tab.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“WP Monero Miner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
- Remove discontinued providers. Add real mining pool (MoneroOcean) instead.
- Add Spanish translation. (translation by Miguel Angel Martinez)
- Add Dutch translation. (translation by Bartus Oost)
- Add French translation. (translation by Gilles Wittezaële)
2.7.0 – 2.8.0
- Adapted plugin to wordpress guidelines.
2.6.1 – 2.6.3
- Improved self hosting. (Prevent Adblock/AV)
- (Pro) Added self hosting of coin hive for https://. (Prevent Adblock/AV)
- Improved settings ui with some helper/warning messages
2.5.1 – 2.5.3
- Fix: Login Captcha repaired.
- Fix: Redirect link in general.
- Fix: Redirect link templating.
- Pool mining now supports links.
- (Pro) Improved self hosting of coin hive.
- Fix: Throttle control in miner widget was reset every few minutes.
- Fix: Mustache_Autoloader included twice (bug raised by @ui2016)
- Throttle control in miner widget saves chosen throttle in cookie.
- Fix: Server error
- (Pro) Added feature: Templates. (suggested by @marcin11)
- (Standard) Added feature: Throttle control in miner widget. (suggested by @eliot35)
- Added version ‘standard’. Please check your version settings at Settings > Standard/Basic/Pro.
- Fix: Styling admin miner correctly
- (Basic) Only require PoW for listed domains. (suggested by @eliot35)
- Change: Scripts will check whether they are not up to date because they are cached and display warning in chrome console (F12).
- Fix: Migrate Throttle/Variant settings properly
- (Pro) Protected area shortcode. (suggested by @abdada)
- (Pro) Host Coin Hive Script.
- (Basic) Minify JS/CSS. (suggested by @leopard-lady)
- Change: Introduced min/basic/pro variants. Default is min which has the same features as before the update.
- Change: Throttle is now defined a percentage of cpu power used. Please check if values have been converted properly after update.
- Fix: Mining in admin area although disabled.
2.1.1 – 2.1.4
- Fix: Mobile_Detect included twice (bug raised by @dlynch027)
- Fix: Display Hashes/s correctly and fix buttons in widget. (bug raised by @leonvdk)
- Added feature: Throttle depending on device type (mobile or not). (suggested by @soft-focus)
- Added feature: Translations for miner widget and redirect page. (suggested by @baykanbelirdi)
- Added ‘Flush Rewrite Rules’ button in Settings > Links
- Added usage data form
1.9.1 – 1.9.6
- Using new coinhive.com domain instead of coin-hive.com
- Fix: Total XMR formatting in Settings > Stats
- Fix: Saving of pool settings
- Added feature: Pool mining with less minimum payout than coin hive. Useful for small pages.
- Added feature: Toplist widget. (suggested by @leisegang)
- Fixed: Again checkboxes in admin settings could not be saved correctly. (bug raised by @soft-focus)
- Added feature: Stats in admin backend (site & user toplist). (suggested by @leisegang)
- Added feature: Require proof of work for outgoing links.
- Fixed: Checkboxes in settings could not be saved correctly. (bug raised by @albirew)
- Added feature: Text in widget can be customized. (suggested by @marcin11)
- Fixed: Minor bugs fixed.
- Fixed: Minor bugs fixed.
- Fixed: Miner should now credit mined hashes to wordpress user again. (bug raised by @leisegang)
- Added feature: Proof of Work captcha can be enabled in login form. (suggested by @albirew)
- Added feature: Shortcodes. (inspired by @simon1977)
- Added feature: Miner can be run in wordpress admin panel. (suggested by @leisegang)
- Added feature: Using current logged in wordpress user for coin hive user list. (suggested by @leisegang)
- Added setting ‘log’.
- Added feature: When user starts/stops the miner, his decision is stored in a browser cookie. (suggested by @marcin11)
- Listing miner in coin hive user list as ” (wp-monero-miner)”
- Added settings ‘autostart’ and ‘silent’.
- Initial version.