The Advanced WordPress Security plugin Developed by World Web Arts to protect your wordpress website from virus and malicious attack by permission set, change wp url, setting updates, file scan, database backup, folder backup, traffic check etc.
Advanced WordPress Security plugin is 100% free.
Get Alert to take action for files and folder in plugin dashboard page including File Pemission
- Databse Prefix
- Deafult admin Username
- WordPress Versions
- Get Database Back up to secure your data
- Get Folder Back up to secure your php files
- Scan your website settings
- See coming live traffics from where to your website
- Set permission of all files individually
- Change wordpress default admin URL
- Scan your website files and folder for virus or malicious code
- Hide WordPress version for all users but administrators
- Remove various meta tags generators from the blog’s head tag for non-administrators.
- Remove Really Simple Discovery meta tags from front-end
- Remove Windows Live Writer meta tags from front-end
- Remove core update notifications from back-end for all but administrators
- Remove plug-ins update notifications from back-end
- Remove themes update notifications from back-end
- Remove login error notifications from front-end
- Hide admin notifications for non admins.
- Remove the version parameter from urls
- Empty the content of the readme.html file from the root directory.
- Show the RSS widget in the dashboard
- and many more…
In order to install Advanced WordPress Security, please follow these steps:
- Upload the ZIP file containing the plugin to your WordPress site, using the “Add New”->”Upload” option on the Plugins screen (or automatically find us by searching for “Advanced WordPress”).
- When the plugin has been installed, click to activate the plugin.
- Once activated, Advanced WordPress will display a message informing you how to activate protection.
Once installed, Advanced WordPress will add one items to your WordPress dashboad leftside bar as WWA Complete Security from where you can operate this plugin to secure your wordpress website.
Please note that Advanced WordPress requires read/write access to your .htaccess file, which allows us to intercept and analyze/block suspicious requests before they reach any vulnerable script. If you do not have this access, installation of the plugin may fail.
The support area allows you to ask questions, report bugs or consult on security-related matters. All tickets received at email@example.com are handled with discretion.
In order to uninstall the Advanced WordPress Security plugin:
- Open the Plugins menu item on your WordPress admin area
- Next to the Advanced WordPress plugin, click Deactivate, then Delete
- When the plugin is deleted, any active Advanced WordPress subscription will be automatically deactivated.
Please note that if you uninstall Advanced WordPress Security, any fixed security vulnerabilities will lose their fixes. If Advanced WordPress has fixed vulnerabilities on your site, you must keep the plugin installed to keep these fixes active.
If you encounter any problems during installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- Does Advanced WordPress work with other security plugins?
Yes, But not needed to install any other security plugin after install this one because we implemennted most of the ways to protect wordpress website in this plugin. If you suspect any compatibility problem, please contact us via email email@example.com.
- Will Advanced WordPress work with my hosting package?
Yes, this works in all standard hosting packages that support WordPress.
- Why Back up not working?
Your apache server should have enable rewrite module.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Advanced WordPress Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ